Sunday, January 19, 2014

Welcome | Bem-vindos

Hey and Welcome to Oh So Elegant Celebrations new blog! 
I use the name M. Chaves, but you can call me Mel. On this blog you will be able to see the unique + elegant products I offer, as well as hear opinions I have about Wedding + Celebrations that are trending at the moment. Through your comments I will get to know your opinions what you would like to see on my blog, and products you would like me to create.
Your Wedding day is an unforgettable moment in your life and I feel that your guests should feel the same way. I hope you'll spread the word about this blog.

Favorite Quote: [By the One + Only Audrey Hepburn]
"Happy Girls are the Prettiest" :)


Olá e bem-vindos ao blog de Oh So Elegant Celebrations! 
Nos meus trabalhos costumo usar o nome M. Chaves mas podem chamar-me Mel. Neste blog vão poder ver produtos elegantes e únicos e também as minhas opiniões sobre o atual moda em casamentos + celebrações. Com os vossos comentários eu vou conhecer pouco a pouco as vossas opiniões sobre o que gostariam de ver no blog e que produtos que gostariam que eu fizesse. 
O dia do teu casamento deve ser inolvidável e para os seus convidados também. Espero que divulguem este blog. 

Frase Preferida: [ Da unica Audrey Hepburn]
"Raprigas felizes sao as mais bonitas"
 
       ________________________________________________________________________
Bride/ Noiva: Sofia Da Costa
Location/ Local: New York

These are pictures of a Bridal Shower we did where the theme was "Breakfast at Tiffany's" inspired by Audrey Hepburn and how she loved the diamonds at Tiffany&co.

Estas são fotos de uma despedida de solteira. A ideia por detrás desta despedida era sobre um filme chamado "Breakfast at Tiffany's" com a atriz Audrey Hepburn e a sua adoração pelos diamantes na joalheira Tiffany&Co.






No comments:

Post a Comment